Bosco Society is a place for positive change.
- To provide a safe home where everyone can feel welcomed, valued and respected.
- To deliver structure and stability for our clients to help them to reintegrate into society.
- To provide quality, client-centred support aimed at empowering residents to make choices in all aspects of their lives.
- To enable clients to take control of their lives by exercising their rights and accepting their responsibilities.
- To work in partnership with clients and other service providers in building their skills to live independently.
- To provide educational, leisure, training and vocational opportunities for all our clients.
- To support all our clients in managing their issues with physical and mental health, and substance misuse.
- To assist clients to manage their finances appropriately.
Our Values - We are committed to:
- Promoting equality of opportunity for all clients, staff and volunteers irrespective of race, religion, sexuality, ethnicity or social background.
- Working in an anti-oppressive and anti-discriminatory manner for all our clients.
- Challenging discrimination, racism, oppression and social injustice.
- Service-user involvement in all aspects of service delivery.